CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Dyson Vacuum Cleaner

I had my Dyson All-Floors for abour sixteen months now and wouldn't trade it for any other vacuum cleaner. There's nothing like it for carpeted floors. The amount of dust, dirt and hair it pulls out of the carpets is astonishing - every time I use it.

It also works good on linoleum floors (without the beater brushes). The area rugs are another story, though. The suction is simply too strong to make the task of vacuuming them easy. That doesn't bother me (but it might someone else) because my area rugs are not too big and I only buy the washable kind of rugs anyway. So I shake them out and wash often, and use Dyson on bare floors and carpets.

Other pros: great phone customer service, long cord, easy-to-empty dirt cannister, long expandable hose w/attachments, handy placement of attachments, lifetime air filters, bagless filter saves money, time and environment.

Price: If you prefer things really clean, Dyson is worth every penny. If you're happy with carpets that look vacuumed, go for something cheaper.



0 comments: