CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bodum New Kenya 34-Ounce Tea Press

Looking for an everyday tea pot (since tea is my favorite drink, specially in winter time) I came across Bodum products. Glass is probably my favorite material so Bodum products, which are also nicely shaped (another important factor to me) caught my attention right away.

I've been using this tea press for a few weeks now and I have to say I've been very happy with this purchase. Bodum New Kenya Tea Press is easy to use and simple to clean. Comes out of the dishwasher sparkling clean and ready to serve again.

The "press function" works great and it's very useful especially if you don't like your tea to become too strong.

34 ounces is just the right size for a serious tea drinker and enough tea for two tea-lovers.

What I appreciate most about this tea pot is the way tea flows smoothly from the spout. No dripping, no spilling, no mess! If that's not something to love...

At the time of making my purchase I checked all the different sites online and found Amazon to be the cheapest. Besides, it's reliable, packs the merchandise well and on top of everything, there's always a free shipping option.


0 comments: